Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Everyone’s body is different, and this holds true for the butt as well. As it stands, a firm and beautifully shaped butt has never been out of favor. However, some women naturally have a small, flat, or boxy rear end, while others tend to sag as they get older. If a woman’s butt just is not up to her standards, the “Brazilian Butt Lift” can help improve all the aspects of her backside to give her the curvy look she desires.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that can help you achieve the look of a fuller, curvier, and more lifted backside without the use of implants. Our experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Timothy Alexander can refine the entire “S”-shaped curve of an individual’s profile to give him/her the buttocks that he/she desires.
In traditional butt augmentation surgery, an incision is made on both buttocks and implants are inserted. The implants can be composed of either saline or silicone. This procedure requires stitches to close the incisions and also requires a lengthy recovery time. Like other open surgeries that require the opening of the skin, traditional butt augmentation surgery carries a greater risk of contamination and infection. In addition, there is a risk that the patient’s body may reject the implants.
By contrast, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a closed procedure that uses a fat transplant process to shape your buttocks, without the need for implants. During this procedure, Dr. Alexander utilizes liposuction to remove fat from “problem areas” on your body, such as your flanks, thighs, back, and/or abdomen. By making the areas around the butt smaller, the butt becomes more noticeable to the eye. The harvested fat is then purified before being strategically injected into the upper buttocks at varying depths to create an enhanced, but very natural, new curve.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is beneficial for many reasons, including the following:
- The “problem areas” that are liposuctioned (i.e., the stomach, flanks, lower back, and thighs) are usually those areas that are difficult to reduce with diet and exercise. Thus, these “problem areas” are not problems any more.
- By removing fat from these body parts, the area around the buttocks looks smaller and leaner.
- Because the area around the buttocks looks smaller, the butt itself is more noticeable.
- The liposuctioned fat is injected into the upper quadrant of the buttocks so it looks lifted in all the right places.
- You can achieve a beautiful “S”-shaped curve Since a Brazilian Butt Lift is a closed procedure, the chance of contamination, infection, or adverse reaction is greatly reduced.
- By combining multiple procedures together (liposuction and fat injections) a Brazilian Butt Lift not only improves the body, but also requires only one surgical recovery with very little downtime.
- Because the patient’s own fat is used throughout the procedure, there is zero chance the body will reject it.
If a more shapelier and contoured backside is what you desire, then please contact our North Miami or Broward plastic surgery office at 954-589-0722 to schedule your consultation today. Dr. Alexander is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and has a passion for giving you the look you want.