Summer is almost here, and wedding season is right around the corner. Many couples want to look their best on their wedding day. They might decide to diet and exercise to slim their body, but often even with rigorous efforts, they fail to meet their goals. Before saying “I do,” they might want to consider plastic surgery to look their best on their big day. With so many options available, the bride and groom can walk down the aisle feeling better about their self-image and smile with confidence when taking photos.
Your Pre-Wedding Plastic Surgery Options
There are many options available for those who want to improve their physique before the wedding day. Here are some the commonly performed plastic surgery procedures:
- Breast augmentation: Many women want to have flattering cleavage in their wedding dress. Breast augmentation involves the use of saline or silicone breast implants to increase the size or enhance the shape of the breasts. Typically, Dr. Alexander makes an incision under the areolas (dark skin around the nipple) to insert the breast implants. Women can achieve larger, fuller breasts that complement their entire body shape.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: A wedding dress is designed to show off a woman’s curves. Some women (and men) lack volume and shape in the buttocks. A Brazilian Butt Lift involves taking unwanted fat from one area, purifying it, then inserting it into the buttocks to enhance the volume and shape. In comparison to traditional buttock augmentation methods, such as butt implants, a Brazilian Butt Lift offers natural-looking results and a lower chance of infection.
- Liposuction: Even with diet and exercise, many people are left with unwanted pockets of fat that won’t go away. Liposuction can be performed on any area of the body to target fatty deposits. Small incisions are made, and a cannula is inserted under the skin to gently remove the fat deposits from the surrounding tissue. Multiple areas can be addressed during one liposuction procedure. Patients can achieve a slimmer body and improve the overall appearance of their curves.
Plastic Surgery Before the Wedding
Many couples decide to have a beauty makeover and cosmetic surgery before the wedding. Plastic surgery is an excellent option for those who want to create a better, more improved version of themselves. However, plastic surgery is not for everyone. Before “going under the knife,” there are some things people should consider:
- Are you physically healthy and do not have any current medical conditions?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Have you already tried diet and exercise to achieve your goals?
- Are you willing to maintain results with a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you have enough time for recovery before the wedding?
Pre-nuptial couples interested in plastic surgery should sit down with a qualified plastic surgeon such as Dr. Alexander. He can evaluate your anatomy and goals to help you decide if plastic surgery is the right option for you.
If you want to look great on your wedding day and are interested in plastic surgery, contact Dr. Alexander today! Schedule your consultation by calling (954) 589-0722 or by filling out our online contact form.